Sunday, December 16, 2007

Classic Fred

Here is a link to a post on RedState about some "yearbook" questions the AP sent to all of the candidates and Fred Thompson's responses. Its classic Fred like the Michael Moore cigar video and the "no hands show" at the DMR debate last week.

Fred needs a lot of buzz over the next couple of weeks and stuff like this may get him some. You have to give it Fred, win or loose, he's certainly having fun.

Jerome

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Sphere: Related Content

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog concerning your book. I really enjoyed it and am very excited that I was able to pick up The Election in a used bookstore tonight! I just happened upon it and I can't wait to get started on it!

As for Fred, he is such a nice, likable guy but Ron Paul is my candidate of choice right now.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home